Friday, January 16, 2015

Once Upon a Time

As were child, I guess you all got into sleep with the fairy tales your mum or dad told you. Snow White,Cinderella ..........Almost every fairy tale starts with ONCE UPON A TIME. Recently I have begun to see the TV series.
Have you seen the TV series?  Please forgive me my ignorance. Actually, the first season of Once Upon a Time premiered on October 23, 2011. Up to now I begin to see it. The first season begins with the Evil Queen interrupting the wedding of Snow White and Prince Charming to announce that she will cast a curse on everyone that will leave her with the only happy ending. The majority of the fairy tale characters are transported to the town of Storybrooke, Maine, where they have been stripped of their actual memories and identities as fairy tale characters. On her 28th birthday, Emma Swan, the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, is brought to Storybrooke by her biological son Henry Mills in the hopes of breaking the curse cast by his adoptive mother, the Evil Queen Regina. 
Maybe many kids have already feel tied of old and traditional fairy story. Now here are there. Once Upon a Time is new air for kids, even for us, who growing up with traditional stories. 
Now the story have not been finished. I heard the fourth season came out for a long time, but I have not finished the first season. It is a long way for me to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment