Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Avengers

Two days ago, I have reviewed the movie again. It is a new experience for me. I remember I was still a undergraduate the first time I watched the Avengers. Now I have graduated and work in a small company. Have to say: time flies.
Actually, it is not easy to see many heroes be together. The Avengers made it. Sometimes only one is not omnipotent, which means unity is so important, also important for us. After all, all movies like this are the contest that evil against justice, and all these tell us evil cannot win justice. It is said that The Avengers II: Age of  Ultron will come out next year. Our earth is so easy to get invaded by aliens just like Japan is easy to get invaded by monsters like Godzilla. Therefore, we need these heroes. We would like to watch these movies. 
I have seen some concept posters about The Avengers II: Age of Ultron. They look great. 












No comments:

Post a Comment