Monday, November 10, 2014

Some Bathrobes from Movies

After taking a shower, what kind of clothes you will put on?Pajamas, or bathrobes. Maybe it is a stupid question, but please forgive me. Now I just recommend some fancy bathrobes related to movies.
                       


                                Fight Club Tyler Durden Brad Pitt Coffee Cup Mug Bathrobe    
I can say it is really almost same as one in the fight club. The funny is I thought there were many patches when the first I saw it.

The bathrobe is related to Harry potter. You can see the mark in the front of breast. 

This one not bathrobe. He is Chewbacca, was a legendary Wookiee from Kashyyyk and co-pilot of Han Solo's ship, the Millennium Falcon. If you are the fans of  star wars, you must know it. 

The originality of the bathrobe is  from star wars.
The below is other bathrobes from star wars. Take a look.


After taking a shower, put up one of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment