Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The last month of 2014

Time really really flies. I was a student in the university in the first half of the year. But now I''m a staff of a little company. What's  more, I have been working here nearly half of the year. But it seems I just graduated yesterday. There really exists big difference between school and society.Stepping in society made me feel so ignorant, and but after entering the company, I have learnt a lot. Now I'm the manager of a website called Moviescostume.com sells costumes related movies and tv show. Very nice costumes,  I have to say!
I had no idea about how to manage a website from the start. Even a newbie is better than me. For me, it is a challenge, but on the other hand, it is a new beginning of my life. Sometimes a challenge also is a chance. Through managing  moviescostume.com, now I know what is domain;what is server; what is the constitute of a website, Which I had never thought what they are . For further, I have to learn more. The door to knowledge is study, so it is a long way for me. 

It's never late to learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment