Saturday, February 7, 2015

Prince Charming Costumes

I eventually catch up the latest season and episode of Once upon a time through my efforts. Every season has its antagonist, and every character almost has different costumes in enchanted forest in different season. To be honest, I really really love Evil Queen Regina, and feel fall in love with her. Black really is her color. I love her smile ,no matter wicked smile or kind smile. But now we have no costume about her. And we only have three costumes about Once Upon a Time. One is Snow White Dress. The other two costumes are belong to Prince Charming.
This one just appears in few scene in Once Upon a Time, but he saved Snow White with his true love kiss wearing the costume.















I remember the costume appears in season 3(I cross my fingers and wish I'm right). He is not only a prince but also a warrior.















I really expect our tailors can produce Evil Queen costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment